Allergy vaccine - University of EdinburghAlternative Names: Allergy vaccine - house dust mite; House dust mite allergy vaccine - University of Edinburgh
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Edinburgh
- Class Allergy immunotherapies; Antiallergics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Allergy in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 10 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Allergy in United Kingdom (Unknown route)