Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Gastrointestinal disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 11 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Gastrointestinal disorders in Japan (Unknown route)