Latest Information Update: 14 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator KS Biomedix Holdings; Nonindustrial source
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Muscular atrophy
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Muscle wasting in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 11 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Heart failure in United Kingdom (Unknown route)