AZD 4407Alternative Names: ZD 4407
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2003
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed