Research programme: mast cell activation inhibitors - AstraZenecaAlternative Names: Mast cell activation inhibitors research programme - AstraZeneca
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 1999
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Mast cell inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Sweden (PO)
- 09 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in Sweden (PO)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed