Research programme: Th2 modulators - AstraZenecaAlternative Names: Th2 modulators research programme - AstraZeneca
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 1999
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Sweden (PO)
- 09 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Sweden (PO)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed