Research programme: IPL4 series - InflazymeAlternative Names: Bispan; IPL4 series research programme - Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in North America (unspecified route)
- 26 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in North America (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2000 Lead selection for the rheumatoid arthritis indication is underway