ButabindideAlternative Names: UCL 1397
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Indoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Obesity in France (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Obesity in France (Unknown route)