Adrenomedullin gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihypertensives; Gene therapies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 27 Feb 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacodynamics section
- 12 Dec 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (IV)
- 23 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Hypertension in USA (IV)