At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Roche
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists; Endothelin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary disorders; Peptic ulcer; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Ulcerative colitis in Canada (PO)
- 06 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Peptic ulcer in Switzerland (PO)
- 06 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronary disorders in USA (PO)