Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator NPS Allelix
- Mechanism of Action Glycine reuptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Spinal cord injuries in Canada (unspecified route)
- 10 Feb 2000 Allelix Biopharmaceuticals has merged with NPS Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Spinal cord injuries in Canada (Unknown route)