Research programme: dopamine D4 receptor antagonists - Sanofi-Aventis/NPS AllelixAlternative Names: Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists research programme - Aventis/NPS Allelix
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator NPS Allelix; sanofi-aventis
- Developer sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 10 Feb 2000 Allelix Biopharmaceuticals has merged with NPS Pharmaceuticals