At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Cardiotonics; Hexanes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)