JAK-3 SCID gene therapyAlternative Names: SCID gene therapy; SCID JAK-3 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2003 A preclinical study has been added to the Immunological disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 24 Jun 2003 Data presented at the 6th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene Therapy (ASGT-2003) have been added to the Immunological disorders therapeutic trials section
- 16 Jan 2003 Suspended - Phase I for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)