At a glance
- Originator Toyama Chemical
- Class Antiplatelets; Antivirals; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peripheral vascular disorders; Reperfusion injury; Transient ischaemic attacks; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 31 Oct 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Peripheral vascular disorders in United Kingdom (PO)