Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Cancer; Coronary artery restenosis; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2002 No-Development-Reported for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Feb 2002 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Feb 2002 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)