Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2004
At a glance
- Originator BioStratum
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer metastases
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer metastases in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer metastases in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 May 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer metastases in USA (Unknown route)