Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Merck Frosst
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Canada (Unknown route)
- 22 May 1998 Preclinical development for Asthma in Canada (Unknown route)
- 22 May 1998 New profile