Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 May 1998 New profile