Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Squalene monooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in France (unspecified route)
- 21 Nov 2002 bioMérieux - Pierre Fabre Group has demerged
- 16 May 2001 Pierre Fabre has merged with bioMérieux Alliance