Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in Germany (Unknown route)
- 08 May 1998 New profile
- 08 May 1998 Preclinical development for Hyperlipidaemia in Germany (Unknown route)