Doxorubicin peptide conjugate - Burnham/ILEXAlternative Names: THP-Dox
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Class Anthracyclines; Cytostatic antibiotics; Doxorubicins; Drug conjugates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Integrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 1998 ILEX Oncology has licensed doxorubicin peptide conjugate from The Burnham Institute
- 16 Jan 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)