AS 602868Alternative Names: AS 2868; AS602868; CDC 839; SPC-839
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono; Signal Research Division
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action I-kappa B kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haematological malignancies; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 18 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 18 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Haematological malignancies in USA (PO)
- 29 Oct 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)