At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 05 Mar 1998 Preclinical development for Inflammation in Canada (Unknown route)