Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapy - AcambisAlternative Names: Multiple sclerosis therapy research programme - Acambis
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator Acambis
- Developer Acambis; Multiple Sclerosis Society; University of Bristol
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (Intranasal)
- 05 Mar 1998 New profile
- 05 Mar 1998 Preclinical development for Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (Intranasal)