Lidocaine/dextromethorphan - Endo/IndevusAlternative Names: LidodexNS
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Endo Pharmaceuticals; Indevus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antimigraines; Morphinans; Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists; Opioid receptor agonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Migraine in USA (Intranasal)
- 15 May 2002 Interneuron Pharmaceuticals is now called Indevus Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Dec 2001 Endo has been merged with and into Endo Pharmaceuticals