Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 1999
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Melatonin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Sleep disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 19 Mar 1998 Preclinical development for Sleep disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)