Research programme: integrin antagonists - Celltech
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alpha4beta1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Multiple sclerosis; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 31 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)