At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Mar 1998 New profile
- 23 Mar 1998 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)