Research programme: apoptosis stimulants - Tripos/MDS/Cell PathwaysAlternative Names: Apoptosis stimulants research programme - Tripos/MDS/Cell Pathways
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator MDS Pharma Services; Tripos
- Developer Cell Pathways; MDS Pharma Services; Tripos
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Aug 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (Unknown route)
- 18 Mar 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)