Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 beta stimulants; Interleukin 6 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Leucopenia; Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Thrombocytopenia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Leucopenia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Thrombocytopenia in Japan (Unknown route)