Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 1999
At a glance
- Originator Hollis-Eden Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Apr 1998 New profile
- 01 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)