Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Neurotransmitter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Apr 1998 New profile
- 01 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)