At a glance
- Originator GEA Farmaceutisk Fabrik AS
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Airway obstruction
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 1999 GEA is now a subsidiary of Hexal
- 01 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Airway obstruction in European Union (Unknown route)