Staphylococcus aureus vaccine - Human Genome Sciences/MedImmune
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences; MedImmune
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Staphylococcal infections in USA (Unknown route)