Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 1998
At a glance
- Originator University of North Carolina
- Developer Celera Genomics Group; University of North Carolina
- Class Antirheumatics; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Trypsin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatic disorders; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Dec 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)