Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Piperazines; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1998 New profile
- 07 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in Hungary (Unknown route)