CI 1018Alternative Names: PD 168787
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 25 Feb 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Asthma in France (PO)
- 31 Dec 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in USA (PO)