At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pneumocystis pneumonia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pneumocystis pneumonia in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Apr 1998 New profile
- 08 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Pneumocystis pneumonia in USA (Unknown route)