Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Georgia State University; Nonindustrial source
- Developer Georgia State University
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)