At a glance
- Originator Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)