FinrozoleAlternative Names: MPV 2213AD
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2005
At a glance
- Originator Orion
- Class Antineoplastics; Nitriles; Small molecules; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Aromatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Urination disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Urination disorders in Finland (PO)
- 16 May 2005 Hormos Medical has been acquired and merged into QuatRx Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Apr 2004 This compound is still in active development