Anti-adipocyte monoclonal antibody - Cambridge Antibody Technology/ObeSysAlternative Names: Human anti-adipocyte monoclonal antibody - Cambridge Antibody Technology/ObeSys
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Cambridge Antibody Technology; ObeSys
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jul 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Obesity in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Jul 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Obesity in United Kingdom (Unknown route)