Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Apr 1998 New profile
- 09 Apr 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)