SIB 1757Alternative Names: SIB 1757 series - Merck/Novartis
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2002
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co; Novartis
- Mechanism of Action Excitatory amino acid antagonists; Metabotropic glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 1999 SIBIA Neurosciences has been acquired by, and integrated into, Merck & Co.
- 14 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Neuroprotection in USA (Unknown route)