Research programme: amyloid beta antagonists - Merck/Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: Amyloid beta antagonists research programme - Merck/Bristol-Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2003
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb; Merck & Co
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 02 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Dec 1999 SIBIA Neurosciences has been acquired by, and integrated into, Merck & Co.