Research programme: thrombin receptor inhibitors - Millennium/Ortho-McNeilAlternative Names: Thrombin receptor inhibitors research programme - Millennium/Ortho-McNeil
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals; Ortho-McNeil
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Reperfusion injury; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2002 COR Therapeutics has been acquired by, and integrated into, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Feb 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)