Research programme: platelet ADP receptor inhibitors - MillenniumAlternative Names: Platelet ADP receptor inhibitors research programme - Millennium
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders; Reperfusion injury; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jun 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jun 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)