Research programme: factor Xa inhibitors - Millennium
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atrial fibrillation; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atrial fibrillation in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Atrial fibrillation in USA (Unknown route)