At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 28 Mar 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant modifications made